You might be coming to this page because this will be the longest text page on your site and we are guessing you have read all of our jokes and quotes and loved them so much that you decided you wanted to read every single word on our page.
1. What personal information of yours do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
We do not collect information from visitors on our site. If you subscribe to our email list to receive the best quotes and awesome jokes , you will give us an email address to send these to and you might include a name. We will not know who the email address belongs to, and we are only sending you jokes or quotes for your benefit based on your request.
2. When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you enter information on our site.
3. How do we protect visitor information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
We do not use an SSL certificate
- We do not need an SSL because:
The only information we would ever receive from you would be your email address if you asked to join our mailing lists to get the latest quotes
4. Do we use ‘cookies’ here at Juicy Quotes? (Not the ones you eat)
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
You can decide to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the users experience that makes your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders.
6. Third Party Disclosure (We are not talking about the 3rd party you have been to this weekend)
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
7. Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
9. We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
10. California Online Privacy Protection Act
11. According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
11. How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
12. Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking
13. COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
14. Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
15. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in site notification
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
16. CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
17. We collect your email address in order to: send you the emails that you wanted us to send to you.
18. To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
19. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can message us with our contact form and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
20. Contacting us at JuicyQuotes.com