BMW joke about changing light bulbs

BMW Salesman Joke

Q: How many BMW car salesmen does it take to change your light bulb?
A: It depends on your credit, current lease terms, and willingness to take a balloon payment!

Funny BMW joke

Funny BMW Joke

There are two reasons I don’t take my girlfriend on longs drives in my Beamer. One I don’t have a girlfriend. Two I don’t have a BMW.

BMW Joke - 3

Silly BMW Joke

If light travels faster than speed of sound, then why can I hear the horn of the BMW behind me before the light turns green?

BMW joke about the owners being happy

BMW Poll Joke

According to a new poll, 89 percent of people are satisfied with their lives. The other 11 percent own BMWs.

BMW Joke 10

BMW Dealership Joke

A woman went inside a BMW dealership and started looking around. She sees the brand new BMW and walks over to it. She then bends over to touch the interior and accidentally farts. Very embarrassed, she looks around nervously to see if anyone has noticed and prays that a sales person doesn’t pop up right now. As she turns around she sees a salesman standing right behind her. Looking like nothing happened and displaying complete professionalism, the salesman greets the woman with, “Hello, how can I help you?” Hoping that the salesman may just not have been there at the time of her incident, she asks, “Sir, what is the price of this stunning vehicle?” He answers, “Miss, if you farted just touching it, you are going to shit yourself when I tell you the price of the BMW.”

My boss has a BMW joke

My boss pulled up in his brand new BMW today and I couldn’t help but admire it. “Nice car,” I said as he got out. “Well,” he said, noticing my admiring looks, “Work hard, put the hours in, and I’ll have an even better one next year.”

BMW Joke - 4

BMW Owner Joke

Q: What should you do if you find three BMW owners buried up to their neck in cement?
A: Get more cement.

BMW joke about a lawyer driving and having an accident.

New BMW Joke

A lawyer opened the car door of his BMW, when suddenly a car came along and hit the door, ripping it off completely. When the police arrived, the lawyer was complaining bitterly about the damage to his BMW. “Officer, look what they’ve done to my BMW.”, he whiningly said. “You lawyers are so materialistic, you make me sick!” retorted the officer, “You’re so worried about your BMW that you didn’t even notice that your right arm was ripped off!!!” “Oh my god.” replied the lawyer, “Where’s my gold Rolex watch?

BMW Joke - 2

BMW Pun

Q: What is the difference between a BMW and a porcupine?
A: Porcupines have pricks on the outside.

Back to top